Pro Ag Drain: Proudly Serving Minnesota & North Dakota
Watch our video below to see all of our work in 2015!
January 2017 Update
- WOT Crop & Forage Show: Come visit with us at the West Otter Tail Crop & Forage Show on Wednesday, February 1st from 8:30am-4pm at the Big Wood Event Center in Fergus Falls, MN. We would love to talk to you about tiling and answer any questions you may have. We will be showcasing videos of our work and be handing out goodies to our visitors. Hope to see you there!
- January 2017: Wishing you all a Happy New Year! We are excited for what 2017 has to bring and are ready to design your field to maximize your yield! Call us for a FREE estimate and we will work with you to design the best drainage system to meet your budget and your field's needs. Best of Luck in 2017!
- Drain Tile Yields: Drain tile has proven this harvest season that it has undeniably helped farmers across the valley get to their crops without the muddy hassle, not to mention shown improved yields even with the wet season we have had. Don’t let another year go by without improving your field for your benefit. Give us a call and we will get you on the road to a drier field with a higher yield!
- The Old Saying Goes : "Cheap work ain't good, and good work ain't cheap" We may not be the cheapest - but we sure know how to install a quality system that will out perform the others while staying true to your requirements of spacing, drainage coefficient, and also putting your topsoil back where it belongs. We take pride in our work and our committment to you for improving your yield to its greatest potential.
- QUALITY..QUALITY..QUALITY : Our #1 Goal is Quality. We strive on making our systems the best and most efficient drainage systems. By installing quality material from ADS (Advanced Drainage Systems) and installing them accurately and correctly our drainage systems are meant to last and work for generations.
- ARE YOU READY? : If you are ready for a positive change in your yields, want to increase your land value, and have an amazing return on your investment.. then you are ready to tile! Give us a call or shoot us an e-mail for your FREE estimate and we will get you on the road to higher yields.
- WE ARE ONE OF A KIND! We are a family owned business -- we stand behind our designs and our work. A few things that make us stand out are...
- We design your field to the best of our ability and will NOT install a mediocre system. **We want you to have the best possible yield increase for your field.
- We switch out ALL boots to fit the size pipe we are installing. We use a spoon to saddle all our pipe in virgin ground and we use a ROUND boot box for installing dual wall. **This is vital in having a drainage system that works and will last as well as greatly reducing risk to pipe collapsing.
- Our plow operator has over 7 years experience.
- The owner of the Pro Ag Drain, Bill, is always onsite.
- We are a small local business....and we like it that way.
- Don't mess around with more land, IMPROVE the land you have to it's greatest potential! Give us a call and we will get you a FREE estimate on what it will take to make your land more profitable, worth more, and increase your yield potential for years.
Now scheduling Spring 2017 - Fall 2017 Tile Projects!
Get your tiling plans underway...
Call Pro Ag Drain Today!!