Pro Ag Drain: Proudly Serving Minnesota & North Dakota
Watch our video below to see all of our work in 2015!
October 2017 Update
- October 2017: "Preparation is never lost time. The seeds you plant today will bring a harvest tomorrow." Harvest season is upon us and tiling is a great way to increase your harvesting potential for your farms future. Prepare your field to get the most out of it each and every year by installing drain tile to maximize your yields. Give us a call for a FREE estimate and we will help you harvest your tiling goals.
- Quality Control: Relax in knowing the owner of Pro Ag Drain is in the field from start to finish. An owner/operator working in the field for you is hard to find these days and it's what makes our quality stand out. When you hire Pro Ag Drain, we will be there for you every step of the way.
- Drain Tile Yields: Drain tile has proven in the 2016 harvest season that it has undeniably helped farmers across the valley get to their crops without the muddy hassle, not to mention shown improved yields even with the wet season we have had. Don’t let another year go by without improving your field for your benefit. Give us a call and we will get you on the road to a drier field with a higher yield!
- The Old Saying Goes : "Cheap work ain't good, and good work ain't cheap" We may not be the cheapest - but you also get what you pay for. We know how to install a quality system that will out perform the others while staying true to your requirements of spacing, drainage coefficient, and also putting your topsoil back where it belongs. We take pride in our work and our committment to you for improving your yield to its greatest potential.
- QUALITY..QUALITY..QUALITY : Our #1 Goal is Quality. We strive on making our systems the best and most efficient drainage systems. By installing quality material from ADS (Advanced Drainage Systems) and installing them accurately and correctly our drainage systems are meant to last and work for generations.
- WE ARE ONE OF A KIND! We are a family owned business -- we stand behind our designs and our work. A few things that make us stand out are...
- We design your field to the best of our ability and will NOT install a mediocre system. **We want you to have the best possible yield increase for your field.
- We switch out ALL boots to fit the size pipe we are installing. We use a spoon to saddle all our pipe in virgin ground and we use a ROUND boot box for installing dual wall. **This is vital in having a drainage system that works and will last as well as greatly reducing risk to pipe collapsing.
- Our plow operator has over 7 years experience.
- The owner of the Pro Ag Drain, Bill, is always onsite.
- IMPROVE the land you have to it's greatest potential! Give us a call and we will get you a FREE estimate on what it will take to make your land more profitable, worth more, and increase your yield potential for years.
Now scheduling Fall 2017 - Spring 2018 Tile Projects!
Get your tiling plans underway...
Call Pro Ag Drain Today!!